Monday, May 24

How To Cure Candida - Week 5

Well, another week has gone by and along with it another kilo of weight has dropped off - Phil anyway. I seem to just be hangin around the 68kg mark, so I guess this is where I'll stay for now.

We have run out of our pre-mixed kidney cleanse potion, so have resorted to nettle tea - which actually doesn't taste so bad - and a heck of a lot cheaper too!

We have also been on a pre-mixed 'liver support' brew but are seriously beginning to contemplate jumping in and doing a total liver flush - as prescribed in the course. Although I have to admit, it does sound awfully scary! I think that maybe we'll wait for the weekend before doing it.

Other than that, things are ticking along nicely.

The Candida diet is well and truly entrenched in our routine and the hardest part now is remembering which anti-fungal we are up to and which we were supposed to take for morning teas vs the ones for afternoon tea!

We are still allowing for a bit of a diet 'blow out' now and then, but Phil reckons that one of his intolerance foods has to be fish and chips 'cause he feels like crap after eating them! Darn it!

Having got through stage one OK, I'm also finding it interesting to see what meals I can cook for the whole family that Phil and I can comfortably eat, but that will also give the kids the same food energy levels that they need - oh and that don't cost a packet too!

I though that I should mention at this point that the team at How To Cure Candida have been really great to deal with.

Part of our basic package was one month free consultation and we made good use of that. But every question was answered quickly, personally and in a really friendly manner so a big thumbs up to Ryan, Jessica and Dean there!

That's it for now, See ya

Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment