Thursday, May 20

How To Cure Candida - Health Check

Hey Guys,

Well, I thought that at this stage I should stop and do a bit of a health check seeing as that is the whole reason for doing this eh!

So when we began 4 weeks ago I was having major problems with my central nervous system and according to a hair analysis I had heavy metal poisoning (see my first post for more details).

All testing had come back clear as far as stuff like MS, ALS, thyroid problems yada yada.....same ol' story.

I was also suffering with all sorts of infections ranging from your stack standard oral and 'down there' yeast infections as well as some pretty nasty looking sores on my face - less like pimples and more like cold-sores.

Oh - and I was 7kg overweight. Not huge, I know, but not great either. (I think that that is about 15lb or something)

So 4 weeks into this How to Cure Candida program how am I doing?

The neurological stuff remains - no surprise there. I said at the start that I wasn't expecting miracles, well, not this soon anyway ;o)

But... I haven't had an itch, scratch , fuzz or burn for close to two weeks now which is a massive improvement.

And....my face is looking awesome - not even the hint of a cyst during 'that' time of the month and other wounds that I get are beginning to heal quickly and cleanly as well. (my camera memory card is full at the mo but I'll take some pics shortly!)

And the Best Part..... I am down to my ideal weight and am holding steady - which means that I can now wear anything in my wardrobe. To be able to say that after 5 years, 4 kids and all this medical crap going on feels just so good.

So my verdict on the How to Cure Candida system after 4 weeks?
Definitely a major lifestyle improvement

It'll be interesting to see what happens once we have finished the first parasite cleanse and when the kidney and liver cleanses have had a chance to kick in!

See ya

Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment