Monday, June 21

The Candida Diet - Week 9

Thank goodness for apples and Woolworths!

Apples are right in season here at the moment and thank goodness! After last weeks tirade against my not so tasty lettuce someone mentioned that I try adding apples to the mix and Bingo! My salads now taste half decent again - Yay!

Actually, come to mention it, add some apple to your cottage cheese and feel that flavor explode. Sprinkle some cinnamon on it for another variation Yum!

The second thank goodness is for Woolworths - the 'other' local supermarket who has started stocking our favorite Dovedale bread.

Ahhh, kosher bread toasted and topped with cottage cheese, apple and cinnamon - with a handful of our nutty, seedy, dried berry mix as a chaser - bliss :o)

Anti fungals for the week are back to Garlic and Grape Seed Extract
Our fibre shake is still flaxseed based.

Other supplements include;
HMD - my heavy metal detox concoction
A liquid multi mineral
Vitamin C - buffered
Vit B complex
Flaxseed Oil - for our omegas

After last week Phil did go back on the Candida diet very strictly and guess what? No more white film on his tongue! He's a much happier camper now!

I have lost another kilo - putting me right on my goal weight - yippee!
(not bad - 8kg lost without any exercise!)

A very good week,

See ya!



Looking for a cure for your Candida infection? Head over to www.thebestcandidacures.com

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are doing well. Isn't it great to feel good. It took me a long time but I am getting there. The candida is almost out of my blood stream but it takes quite awhile to get it out of the digestive tract. It is going though, so I am thankful for that.

    Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete